May 09, 2020
2 min read
In-Store Shopping FAQ
Starting Saturday May 9th, Oasis will be able to welcome guests back into our dispensary (and we are so excited to see your face). All transactions will still respect all social distancing regulations and we are taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our beloved guests and staff.
Visiting Oasis In-Store
- Oasis is located at 1800 Industrial Rd Suite 180, Las Vegas NV 89102
- Oasis will open its’ doors for elderly guests only from 7AM – 8AM seven days a week
- Oasis will be open the public for in-store purchases from 8AM – 12AM seven days a week
- Please follow all directional and parking signage- we will still have curbside pickup available so some parking spots will be saved for our curbside guests
- You will still need a valid identification showing that you are at least 21 years of age
- Due to state regulations, all guests must be wearing a face covering to ensure the safety of our staff and other guests.
- All Oasis staff members will be wearing face masks and gloves for their safety and to keep our facility as sterile as possible
Placing Your Order
- Our in-store menus will be showcasing our products (including strains!) and price points. If you’d like to see our menu prior to your visit, please click here
- When you arrive and are inside the facility, please only stand on the marked decals on our floor. This ensures that you and all other guests and our staff are maintaining social distancing requirements
- Our personal consultants will be able to assist you while respecting social distancing
Completing Your Order
- Oasis is still cash-only, so please be prepared with money upon your arrival
- All money and product will be passed back and forth on trays to avoid hand to hand contact
- Please be patient with us as we take additional precautions for your safety and the safety of our staff
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!